Is video really important in MY business?
- Need top Search Engine Results?
- According to Kissmetrics video now appears in 70% of the top 100 search results listings, and you are 53% more likely to get ranked on Page 1 using video.
So if Search Engine Ranking is important to you then probably you want to learn to add video to your marketing;
- Do Sales Matter to your business?
- Want Affluent Customers?
- Affluent consumers prefer video and search to other digital advertising formats, as 41% of affluent online shoppers reported to eMarketer that they took an action after seeing one of these two ad formats.
We know that search engine results depend heavily on video and the affluent like videos.
To see what marketers are doing with video check out this infographic
Need Buyers? Or have you discovered how to live for FREE?
- Retail Touchpoints Channel Innovation Awards, 2012
Think people hate Advertising?
- According to the Online Publishers Association, 80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. It gets even better. Of that 80%, 46% took some action after viewing the ad. In fact:
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
- 22% visited the website named in the ad
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
What else can you do that influences 80% of your site visitors sufficiently that they recall it for 30 days?
Increase Real Estate inquiries 403%
- An Australian real estate group reports that real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos. In other words, real estate ads with videos generate quadruple the leads of those without videos.
The Executive Punch! 59%
- According to Forbes Insight, that’s the percentage of senior executives who’d rather watch a video than read text.
- About 65% of those who view a video click through to visit the vendor website,
- 50% look for more information; and
- 45% report that they contacted a vendor after seeing an online video ad;
- About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
Does anyone use email? If not you really need a spanking, because your bottom line is definitely getting smacked!
- 96% – In 2010, an Implix email marketing survey found that including a video in an introductory email increased the click-through rate by 96%. That’s nearly twice as many people clicking through to your website when you include a video in your marketing emails.
- 200% – The Forrester Marketing group surveyed businesses in 2010 and found that video did even better. When marketers included a marketing or explainer video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200% to 300%
- 75% – Do your email subscribers drop like flies? Eloqua, an automated email marketing provider, noted that including video in an introductory email reduced the number of subscriber opt-outs by 75%. Maintaining that contact is a vital part of establishing a relationship with prospects.
- 51% – One online marketer reported a 51% increase in subscriber-to-lead conversion rates when video was included in an email marketing campaign.
I hope my Shocking Stats have made you at least think about why you must start using video in your marketing.